Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Right Out at Poal it Seems ..

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Aisha Was 6, Muhammad Was 52

The last post, maybe the Mod objected to the photograph I appended into the reply text see below.

The most reliable accounts say Aisha's betrothal to the Prophet took place when she was 6 yo, whereas the marriage and subsequent consummation of the union was after she had turned 9, which is well within the customary bridal age throughout the entire region then as now .. the J's come up with this sort of thing to mask their own record of infant sex abuse which is allegedly ok'd in the Talmud, which is Not a Code of Jewish Law in any case.

More luck to him if he can get a young babe to love him is all I have to say on the matter.
    The log in on my mobile device went out at Poal after I had been on site for about a week for "vote gaming," where after I have been unable to register a new iPhone account since, this time the PC account was arbitrarily terminated while efforts the create a new account are met with the message '"Error #3: Invalid Captcha!"[/quote]

Originally posted by MadWorld post_id=6431 time=1613183659 user_id=2839
    AOU .. lurked outside of Poal.
    Yeah well he might have..

Thanx for the reply anyway .. if you know of any place will take the kinda material I present let me know, as far as I can tell I would not get past the door at either GAB or Parler at any time.

Comment

Working...
    X