Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cycling Injury - Emergency Room Misdiagnosis & Permanent Disability .. Black Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycling Injury - Emergency Room Misdiagnosis & Permanent Disability .. Black Magic

https://www.facebook.com/StAndrewsWarMemorialHospital/.

I fell off of my bike in 2016 the doctors said I sustained a simple fracture of the humerus and that it would be better in four weeks .. the pain never diminished, I went back to the same hospital June 27, they did more X Rays and said everything was fine.

The Indian Radiographer rang me at home and said the ER medical staff were clowns, that I had needed emergency surgery fourteen days before, to which end against established protocols he had made an appointment with an Orthopedic Surgeon for the next day.

X Rays at left 1 & 2 taken post op July 1, 2016 showing surgical staples, at right X Ray taken August 11, 2016.

The Orthopod did the surgery on June 30, he said the entire shoulder joint was shattered and that it was too late to save the joint, since the ball end of the humerus had broken off, that it had no blood supply for seventeen days meant it died .. as well as fixing a metal plate he fixed a metal ball to the humerus. He told me I will never be able to raise my arm to shoulder level and will not have lateral movement .. now fifty three days on the pain keeps me awake all night.

It all started when after rain the tail light on the same bike got full of water, I bought a new one from the bike shop and a few days later after cycling to the shops in the late afternoon when I came out it was dark, so I decided to turn the lights on .. the new taillight did not turn on, I pressed the on/off switch numerous times it would not work so I had to cycle home in the dark with no taillight.

A couple nights later the tail light came on of its own volition, since it was night time and the bike was outside the red light blinking on and off would trouble the neighbors .. it would not turn off I had to remove the unit .. I took it back to the bike shop they gave me a new one gratis, the fellow in the shop showed me how to turn it on and off and it worked fine.

A few nights after that at the supermarket as before it would not turn on just like the other one, and just like the other one it went on of its own volition nights later and gor blimey I could not turn it off .. I had to put an empty coffee tin over it to stop the flashing light .. I went back and bought another tail light from the same place, the same story it would not turn on.

I asked a girl at a bus stop to see if she could get it to work .. she couldn't, I took it back the bloke in the bike shop went click and it turned on .. he told me to "get off the premises," I did that and when I got on my bike is when I had the accident .. I wrote the whole thing up and posted it on the i'net and explained the only explanation is someone had used black magic against me, the consensus was that must indeed be the case.
Working...
X