This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nukes at the WTC on 911

A guided missile struck the WTC moments after the air strike on the South Tower, however false evidence presented by Jack White and Christopher Bollyn, a gif animation titled the Japanese Object, and the lack of smoke or any plume of dust on the NY skyline at the appropriate time muddied the waters!

As the second jet rammed its target “that was an explosion,” says Stephen McArdle a tax consultant from inside the Marriot Hotel, he was taping as part of an FBI sting operation, then comes a longer and much louder explosion, the second explosion was the detonation of the missile’s warhead. Greg Smith 2002.

At left the Japanese Object gif - Right the WTC Floor Plan.

The side on view above, says the Japanese Object would need to be on an entirely different flight path were it going to impact anywhere near the towers!

Jack White’s 911 Studies.

The demolition wave visible in profile in the frames at left in Jack White's montage above, means the images were taken at the start of the collapse of the South Tower at 10:00 am not at 9:04 as stated.

Christopher Bollyn @ American Free Press: A massive explosion devastated World Trade Center 6 the eight story US Customs Building immediately after United Airlines Flight 175 smashed into the South Tower at about 9:03 am, the flame in the photos of the mysterious burning object passing through the South Tower, is almost pure white and leaves a dark trail, is this the burning remnant of a DU penetrator.

Reply: The flaming wreckage Bollyn says might be a DU penetrator, is thought to be an engine and a brightly burning magnesium wheel rim, part of the landing gear of the plane that struck the ST, which had a different trajectory than the missile, as well the shot above shows WTC 6 was still undamaged after the collapse of the South Tower!

The gif animation compiled from Evan Fairbanks video taken in NY on the morning of the attacks, is cropped before the missile, which is on the correct trajectory to cause the gash pictured at ground level east of the North Tower, streaks into view.

That there was minimal smoke and dust attests to the nature of modern armaments.

Witness Statements..

Mike Pecoraro: "The two decided to ascend the stairs to the C level, to a small machine shop, where Vito Deleo and David Williams were supposed to be working, when the two arrived at the C level they found the machine shop gone, there was nothing there but rubble, Mike said, "we're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press gone! "

The two began yelling for their co workers but there was no answer, they saw a perfect line of smoke streaming through the air, you could stand here, he said, and two inches over you couldn't breathe.

We couldn't see through the smoke so we started screaming, there was still no answer, the two made their way to the parking garage, but found that it too was gone, "there were no walls, there was rubble on the floor and you can't see anything," he said.

They decided to ascend two more levels to the building's lobby, as they ascended to the B Level one floor above, they were astonished to see a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds, wrinkled up like a piece of aluminum foil and lying on the floor.

They got us again Mike told his co worker, referring to the terrorist attack at the center in 1993, having been through that bombing, Mike recalled seeing similar things happen to the building's structure, he was convinced a bomb had gone off in the building."

Will Jimeno, PAPD: Our inspector commandeered a bus, and we sped down the sector cars opened the way for us, we go to the North Tower, and then we go under the buildings to go to the South Tower, to get to the lobby there.

We are one floor under the main concourse area where all the stores are, and pushing a cart filled with equipment, air masks, helmets, axes, tools, and so on, on the back of the cart pushing is Antonio Rodrigues, and just to his left is Christopher Amoroso.

Suddenly I hear a loud noise and look over to the sarge and say, "hey, Sarge, is there a second plane coming?" and just then it is like an earthquake when the plane hits the south building.

We are just about in the middle of the concourse between the two buildings, just below and a little south of the big golden globe, when huge parts of the tower and shock waves come down into the plaza area, cracking all the cement, the whole concourse above us collapses.

There are a lot of civilians all around and I don't know what happens to them, but I think it has to be bad, I can see Liberty Street before me as I feel a ball of debris hit us, now I see a huge fireball coming at us, and I yell, "run! run towards the freight elevator!"

Dominick runs first I am behind and the sarge is behind me, Antonio is behind the sarge and Chris is bringing up the rear, Chris never makes it because the shock wave pushes him back into the main concourse area, and he takes the worst of it.

Dominick and I and the Sarge, just make it around the corne, but Antonio doesn't, everything just starts hitting us and then the wall comes down on top of me, I am flabbergasted, my friend Dominick is crushed down in the push up position, and my legs are pinned completely by heavy concrete, Sergeant McLoughlin sees the walls breaking apart and they are falling on him.

And the ceiling falls on him, [pinning him] twenty feet away from me, I can't see him but I can hear him, I keep calling out for Amoroso and Rodrigues, calling and calling for two minutes straight there is no response.

Sal D’Agostino: And somebody was saying that they were hitting us with rockets from the Woolworth Building, initially we didn’t know it was a plane.. they said rockets! So I’m like ..wow, this is bad, you know this is going to be real bad, they’re hitting us with rockets now, then somebody mentioned the Pentagon got hit, there were reports that the Sears Tower got hit and stuff like that, I remember telling Tommy this is not going to be good.

Video - The 911 Woolworth Building Missile.

911 In Plane Site - The Directors Cut by Dave Von Kleist.

Comment

YouTube.

Paul Laffoley a New York artist and former protege of Andy Warhol who worked for architectural firm Emory Roth during the WTC design phase, says explosives were built into the towers and says they were what brought Bldg 7 down.

The infrared satellite shot shows the absolute destruction that occurred at the WTC on 911, note all but the North Wing of WTC 4 has disappeared completely, the two planes that struck the towers did not possess enough kinetic energy to cause this level of destruction.

Nanothermite residues from demolition charges built into the the towers during construction have been identified in the dust from the fallout, the thermate charges were used to sever the steel beams that formed the skeleton of the towers, and were in no way responsible for the tremendous damage to WTC's 3, 4, 5, & 6.

As well conventional explosives similarly built in during construction that were used to bring Bldg 7 down, thermonuclear demolition charges had been placed inside the Towers which were detonated on the day bringing them down. Those same thermonuclear charges embedded within the debris from the collapsing towers as well as vaporizing the concrete and steel that made up the structure of those buildings were still able to wipe out..

The top nineteen floors of WTC 3..

All but the north wing of WTC 4,

And to leave the gaping holes in WTC 5,

And WTC 6 when it came into contact with them. Nukes at the WTC on 911.

Comment

Video Link.

Comment

Working...
        X