MT Meets The Don - Child Prostitution and the Police, The Beaumont Children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT Meets The Don - Child Prostitution and the Police, The Beaumont Children

Adelaide South Australia 1956 evening .. going on six years of age both parents introduce one to an Uncle Ian, lined face forties no fat, anonymous city clothes which seemed to have been worn all day but looked as if they had just come from the dry cleaner.

They tell me to sit next to him then depart the room, in a flash he tears my lower clothing off and rapes me, gripping my neck grunting and groaning then tosses me head first shirt up and strides hanging off onto the floor.

Mother comes in he gives her seven quid then disappears, she screams at me to get dressed then asks if I liked it. At school the teachers want to know how I got the mark on my neck.

I tell them how Uncle Ian had hold of me by the neck, they tell me he had bitten me and get the school counselor. I tell him of the rape and about my mother turning me over to an Uncle Max to be flogged, he tells me to punch the next uncle and my father.

Soon after on a Saturday afternoon father says to get ready Donald Bradman was on his way and I would be entertaining him .. no way I tell him, Father was a Detective in the SA Police he flogs and drags me into the bathroom flogging and bashing me and scrubs me up to meet Bradman.

When he arrives he is a shortish stocky powerfully built man with long arms he was wearing an untidy looking business suit, he could see I had recently been bashed and departed .. the next and last uncle was a European who my father brought home who got smashed in the gob.

Maybe two yrs on I talked to a kid who was one of Bradman's victims who said Bradman put him thru Hell .. it was at a Christmas party for under privileged kids, he asked for my protection after approaching me with a tale of shocking abuse and telling me he was fearful for his life.

I put my arm around him and told him he would be safe with me .. just then they called me to take my present from a Father Christmas figure who could have been Bradman, on the stage of the hall where the function was held, the organizers said he could not come with me.

I only had my back turned for a few seconds and he disappeared, I was in the company of my father who was a policeman and implored him to help me find him .. another policeman distinguished by his statuesque appearance who had pulled a face at father earlier was there, and it seems he knew what had happened to the kid.

I reckon the reason jolly old Uncle Ian's clothes appeared clean was because the judges or barristers gown he wears all day keeps them that way, scrutiny of the bar list circa 1956 may perhaps be used to prove his identity, he then may be found to be connected to the judge suspect in the 1966 disappearance of the three Beaumont children from Glenelg Beach in South Australia.

The Hon. Justice John Mansfield.
    • 1969 John Mansfield Graduates from University of Adelaide.
    • Appointed Australian Competition Tribunal - Deputy President.
    • Made Additional Judge Supreme Court of the Northern Territory.
    • Additional Judge Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory.
    • Appointed QC for South Australia in 1985 and for the Northern Territory in 1988.
    • John Ronald Mansfield Appointed to the Federal Court of Australia in September 1996.
    He was President of the South Australian Law Society 1988 -1989, President of the Law Council of Australia 1993 -1994, Chairman of the Legal Aid Committee for the Law Council of Australia from 198 6-1994, Chairman of the SA Legal Services Commission 1995 -1996 and Chairman of the South Australian Third Party Premiums Committee 1986 -1996.

During 1991-1993 Justice Mansfield held the role as Counsel assisting the Commissioner, and later was Commissioner of the Royal Commission into the State Bank of South Australia. Justice Mansfield was at the time of publication Chair of the Graduate Diploma and Legal Practice Education Committee a position he has held since 2004.

He is also currently the Chair of the Art Gallery of South Australia Foundation, Justice Mansfield was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia in the Queen's Birthday Honours in 2009.

I reckon that in 1966 John Ronald Mansfield would have been attending law school in Adelaide, in those days university students went for the hippy look, long hair, beads, head bands, leather sandals stuff like that. He would then have fitted the description of a hippy type male person with long blond hair, seen cavorting with the children at Glenelg beach new years day 1966.

The lady who provided that description to the police which was angrily disclaimed by a police spokesman on television just days later, said she thought this persons attention to the children was unhealthy .. now all the good judge has to do is to provide photographs from that period to see whether he did look like a hippy at that time, and provide a detailed timeline for all of his movements Jan. 26, 1966.

Uncle Ian and Bradman's connection to the Criminal Investigation Branch of the SA Police, thru my father who supplied them each with at least one victim in the person of myself is proved, headway may yet be made yet re the long list of missing and murdered children from that state. Bradman was a member of The Adelaide Club whose membership also includes a large number of judges and barristers.

See this institution as on the lookout, recruiting suitable persons, political yuppies or those educated in laws who are totally without morals, they are groomed for prominent roles in society as barristers for instance then as their career blossoms either as judges or politicians, guaranteeing the last thing that they want is the matter of missing children solved since they are culpable in the matter of their disappearances.

And likewise occupying political office are able to select like minded amoral people for high office in the police or prosecutions department, who are rewarded when they run dead in any investigation that might bring the whole scheme down, by promotion, knighthoods or initiation into the inner sanctum where they can bring a couple of kids along, slay them in a Marquis de Sade style orgy.

Attended by initiates who will be forever compromised thereafter, ensuring any that got cold feet, would only be guaranteeing their own murder or theirs and no other prosecution, by a well rehearsed system only too well aware of where the kids went, initiates that pass thereafter get club membership then party pre selection then rise thru and perpetuate the whole system.

If the Judge can provide satisfactory proof he did not look a hippy at the relevant time and his timeline is ok we'll just have to go on working, until then he remains suspect.

At the same beach in about 1957 after having been abandoned by my parents I was approached by David Rockefeller who wanted to give me money, he was taken aback when I told him I did not want his money!

wwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Working...
    X