Search V Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search V Forum

Whoever owing allegiance to the United States levies war against them or adheres to their enemies giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death.
    In reality there was no “second shooter” just like there was no "first shooter,” the latest says the sound of gunfire was broadcast thru loudspeakers, while crisis actors who had been seeded into the crowd were prepped to act as though a real shooting was taking place.

aaaaaaaaaaa

Thursday, December 24, 2020 - Trump Blames Iran for Rocket Attack

More Iran bashing ..

I call bs, Trump blames the Chinese for Covid as well which is the fulsomest hoax ever to afflict mankind .. he has been less forthright in response to hard proof Jews attacked the US Sept. 11, 2001. Trump sacrificed Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and nine others to his "tough guy" image under his own "Secret Assassinations Program" Jan. 3, 2020, he should be charged and brought to trial.
    Zionist Jews and their American war monger hirelings have been making warlike noises and carrying out provocations against Iran since forever. The whole "thing" from the US Embassy Riot of Dec. 31, 2019 thru the murder of Qassem Soleimani and the alleged "missile attacks" of April 2020, are False Flag exercises in misinformation, disinformation, rent-a-crowdism and just plain bs.

Guided Missile at the WTC.

Cruise Missile at the Pentagon on 911.

Anyone can launch missiles and blame someone else it is a favored Jew tactic, re Jews posing as Hamas launching phony missiles from Gaza. Jews rocketed the United States September 11, 2001 .. the way forward is to reply in kind, and to bring the remainder of the Zionist lobby that perpetrated the attacks to arrest, trial and execution all in accordance with US Law.

Trump Blames CA Wildfires on Forest Mismanagement.

Trump Blames Poor Forest Management For Wildfires.

As much as Donald Trump cares .. he is whingeing and moaning "they stole his election victory" they did, however It is an offense against Federal Law to subvert the election process, he should say why the FBI has not been called in .. they are the ones should have "stopped the steal" before it got underway.

Volumes of material that appeared well before the Nov. 3 election said how easy it would be to manipulate absentee voting in favor of a preferred candidate, no one seemed to care, safeguards should have been applied before the "steal" took place, some would say Trump's reticence is because FBI involvement would lay open the entire 911 attacks and JFK assassination conspiracy files, and he does not want that to happen.

Comment

The Living Dead JFK Jr & Seth Rich

This undated montage shows JFK Jr and his wife Carolyn Jeanne Bessette-Kennedy alive & well, both of whom with her sister allegedly perished in a July 16, 1999 plane crash blamed on Hillary Clinton, foreground figures are wearing MAGA hats which indicates the montage was assembled during the Trump Presidency in any case .. yeah the scope of the deception boggles the mind.

This one has Seth Rich neatly framed between Melania & Donald Trump in company with French President Emmanuel Macron, who achieved that office May 14, 2017 nearly one year after Rich's July 10, 2016 alleged assassination. Rich is seen again in the back seat of a limousine in the company of Rudolf Giuliani puffin' on a cigar in the front, with another big wig type similarly puffin' away to his right .. says he could have smoke inhalation but he's definitely alive.

Exopolitics.org.

Comment

"Good Jew" Bro Nathanael aka Milton Kapner Says, "Invoke the Insurrection Act!"

Brother Nathanael Video.

The IA empowers the President to deploy the military on the mainland to suppress civil disorder in violation of Posse Comitatus.

Ok we know Bill Clinton knocked Posse Comitatus on the head, else tanks would not have been used in April 1993 to wipe out the Mt Carmel chapter of the Branch Davidians led by David Koresh, be that as it may I am not so sure Milton Kapner aka Brother N is a "good Jew."

In common with David Icke, Alex Jones, PJ Watson, Paul Craig Roberts and Robert David Steele..

Large File.

The Good Brother will not countenance JFK assassination truth tthat proves LHO's innocence..

Large File.

And inculpates Andy Warhol and the MLK's.

While any response to the 2017 / 2018 California DEW Wildfires outrage that continued in Australia thru into 2020, and in CA and Oregon since August 2020 has been difficult to find, despite the firestorms are criminality and treason on par with 911, and part of the Agenda 21 / 30 depopulation push that includes 5G, the Covid-19 Hoax and genocide of the elderly that has arrived in its wake.
        When Kapner gets in behind this stuff then he will be a "good Jew," until then I am not so sure.

Comment

The Jews and the Khazars, the Synagogue of Shaitan, the Golem - Hitler Was a Jew

The push to whitewash AH's memory is from Zion, he was a 4x2 himself.

Ppl should get it well understood the Holocaust was an inside job and that Adolf Hitler and all of the top Nazis were Jews, the non Jewish Nazis Ernst Röhm and the SA leadership were liquidated in the Night of the Long Knives Massacres of June 1934, after H was sworn in as German Chancellor Jan 31, 1933.
          Jews perpetrated genocide upon the German ppl the other way around.

The Zionists put Hitler in place to lose the war, Jews were running things in all of the protagonist nations, WW2 was a Zionist sponsored exercise in white genocide. Hitler arbitrarily declared war on the United States Dec. 11, 1941, following President Roosevelt's Declaration of War on Japan three days earlier in response to the False Flag Pearl Harbor attacks.

After having declared war on France & England June 10, 1940 Benito Mussolini declared war on America on behalf of Italy on the same day as Hitler, thus between the two of them they provided the impetus for massive US and British bombing, thence ground warfare which guaranteed Germany and Italy would be the losers in WW2.

Jews infiltrated German politics then perped the Holocaust in the name of the German ppl, like they infiltrated US politics perped 911 pdf then established the bogus War on Terror, like they infiltrated Turkish politics then perpetrated the Armenian Genocide.

Most Jews are of Eastern European thence Khazar origin which means their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, and genetically speaking they are more closely related to the Hun, Uigur and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Arthur Koestler, The Thirteenth Tribe.

The Ashkenazi who established the Modern State of Israel are not Jews at all, they were horse breeders from Kazakhstan who became Jews when their King embraced Judaism in the 8th Century, the Zionazi an extreme sect of the Ashkenazi established themselves as Scribes and Pharisees and have been lording it over the rest ever since, brutally repressing more moderate elements with pogrom and persecution.

The Ashkenazi fled west rather than face Genghis Khan in Battle in 1220 AD there after to establish their presence in Western Europe, the impetus to the slaughter of real Jews a la the Holocaust came from their direction and was to forward their own genocidal agenda, all under the aegis of the Talmud.

Which was penned by a master Zionist who claimed to have prevailed in a debate with Allah .. if you want to look more closely at it all you will see the Ashkenazi sham conversion to Judah was so they could blame "Talmudists" for the genocides, to divert future blame from themselves a la False Flag attacks etc.

They caused the Holocaust in an ungodly alliance with true Jews led and bankrolled by Adolf Hitler who was heir to the Rothschild inheritance, desirous of reducing those who are Jews by way of their mother's accession according to Jewish law, whose line has become obscured by thousands of yrs of intermarriage with non Jews.

And to reduce the number of those Jews who remained true to the Divine Covenant by which Allah assures Jews the Messiah will appear, whose purpose will be to restore the fortunes of the Jewish people and to establish the nation state of Israel, it exhorts them to patience until that time comes.

In days of yore prior to the Hebrew conversion the Ashkenazi worshiped Arion the Horse God offspring of the violent and incestuous union between Poseidon and his beautiful sister Demeter .. long had he lusted after her for her beauty, and aware she would change form and gallop across the Earth as a wonderful mare he sent spies to watch her, when they reported she was in that form he changed himself into a stallion and raped her.

The fierce eye of the Quarter Horse is the inheritance of Arion .. look for a secret Bilderberg type clone group that instead of the Owl Deity has equine manifestation as a theme, check membership lists and report the J’s thus identified are the core of Zion, people breeders as well as horse worshipers and slaveholders.

The demon horse at Denver Airport is another manifestation of Ziopower, as the Khazars finally abandon their sham conversion to Judah and return to the religion of their forebears, they plan to depopulate whole continents while the "Chosen Few" shelter in underground cities a la Denver Airport.

Jew history reveals the Scribes and Pharisees of Jesus day were themselves corrupt, who took umbrage at his claim they were plunderers who were using the mores and traditions of Judah for evil purposes. Alleged DNA evidence supposedly linking the Jews of Jesus era to the modern Ashkenazi, indicates the Khazar infiltration of Judah has been going on for a lot longer than the date of 740 AD usually given as the time of the Khazar conversion.

The Jew residence in Babylon documented in the Bible appears to have been first contact between Jew and Khazar, and it was during this era enterprising Khazars recognized then took advantage of the vulnerability of Judah to infiltration and control. My purpose is to liberate the Jews from Khazar oppression, and in that respect more resemble the Golem than any fictional character.

YouTube.

Comment

July 2, 1937 Amelia Earhart who was bound for Howland Island in mid Pacific thence Hawaii, landed her Lockheed Electra 10E Special, NR16020 on the reef at Nikumaroro Island in the Republic of Kiribati 4°39'30.37" S Latitude, 174°32'40.23" W Longitude. Link.

A few hundred meters north of the wreck of SS Norwich City which ran aground on the northern part of the island while on a voyage from Melbourne Australia to Hawaii in bad weather on the night of Nov. 29, 1929, taking the lives of eleven crew members. Link.

Emily Sikuli whose father Temou Samuela was the carpenter on Nikumaroro says the landing was made on the outer portion of the reef flat just north of the wreck of the Norwich City, that the plane was visible at low tide however the shipwreck obscured vision from the settlement. Tighar.

"She landed on a tiny atoll – one of many in that general area of the Pacific – and was picked up by a Japanese fishing boat that took her to the Marshall Islands then under Japanese control." Amy Otis Earhart’s statement to the Los Angeles Times in July 1949.

"Fleet Admiral Chester NimitzJPG told me without equivocation that Amelia and Fred had gone down in the Marshalls and were taken by the Japanese, that this knowledge was documented in Washington." Fred Goerner, CBS News.

In 1981 Catholic clergyman Monsignor James Francis Kelley revealed he was instrumental in Amelia Earhart’s repatriation from Japan, and that he helping her create a new identity as Irene Bolam.

A woman by that name who died in New Jersey in 1982 was in fact Amelia Earhart, she was secretly repatriated to the US from Japan after World War Two. A big fat razberry to the ones who say her fate is a mystery.

Comment

Carolyn Yeager.
              Alex Jones who formerly declared the alleged Dec. 14, 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre "pretty much didn't happen," has reversed that position and now says that statement was made under the duress of psychosis.

Sure SH was a hoax so why didn't Jones stick to his guns recall he once led 911 Truth he changed sides on that as well, Jews and traitor Americans did it .. Robert David Steele says Jones "threw" the SH defamation case by failing to call witnesses, and speculates he was "bribed or blackmailed."

Expect many of the links to be down friends, we are dealing with massive Zionist sponsored censorship at YT.

Comment

I met Dennis Andrew Nilsen in Brisbane Australia in 1973 .. after walking home from work at the Evans Deaken Shipyard at Kangaroo Point, I got to the Brunswick Hotel in the Brisbane suburb of New Farm at around 4:20 that afternoon, the pub was fairly crowded. There were some ppl I knew including an Englishman from London who had done a bit of time.

He was in company with DAN who he introed as a former London policeman, I said "you were a Bobby then" and asked if they had known each other in Blighty, they said they had not. I had seen video interviews and photos of Dennis Andrew Nilsen over a period of yrs without ever recognizing him, until I realized he was the man in a YouTube thumbnail. Link.

He looked to be aged about halfway between the clean shaven, dark eyed dichotomization shot taken during his military service, and the Murderpedia shot shows him in a collar and tie. He told me he had served in the British Army in Aden and said he was into underground gladiatorial contests, whether as an observer or as a participant he never made clear .. he was a fairly big strong boned type and gave the impression escaping his clutches would be difficult.

I did not much like the way he looked at me as though I were a slab of meat.

It was because of that and because of the shady rep of his companion I departed the pub a short time later, I guess the period was after Nilson left the Metropolitan Police in 1973, and before he took up employment with the Civil Service in 1974. The person he was with in the pub was a below average height fellow named Peter who was working as a painter.

I had met him a few times before, he was a fairly good humored type who said he had a hard time in prison because of his English accent, which to the other crims sounded like the screws who were mostly Englishmen. The day he was with Nilson was a Friday, when I went back into the pub the following Tuesday he was there on his own, when I suggested he join me he was rude.

I had intended to advise caution with whom he kept company .. I drank my drink and got out of the place like I had on the previous occasion, I never saw him again. Thursday two days on came a television news report a man's body had been found in his New Farm flat, I immediately thought of Peter the rude English painter, as well I surmised he had become a victim of his friend Dennis Nilson.

The next day's bulletin quoted the police report, that concluded since there were no signs of forced entry and no suspicious marks on the deceased's body it was a natural death .. the day I met Dennis Nilson in the pub he came right up close. I knew he was an ex London Policeman he looked very strong and his profile suggested he was gonna place me in a policeman's arm lock, which is a wrestling move that can quickly be turned into a sleeper hold, which will cause death if held for long enough by an experienced assailant.

Suppose he killed his man in Brisbane in 1973 and the rest of his victims by the same method.

After running into Peter the Painter in the pub on the Tuesday afternoon following meeting Nilsen in his company the Friday before, sometime around 6:20 am the following Wednesday morning when I left the digs I was in at the lower end of the New Farm peninsular in Brisbane there was a bus coming. Since the fare to where I had to get off then walk across the Story Bridge to work at the Evans Deaken shipyard was only 10 cents I went aboard.

Despite it was the wrong bus which went the long way 'round, thus very shortly I realized I could have walked the distance as usually did in less time .. no matter. When the bus turned back onto Brunswick Street and proceeded to the next stop outside the NF Police Station looking out the front window of the bus, I saw DAN walk out from Terrace Street where PtP lived and head across Brunswick Street to the next bus stop near the pub.

I was in the standing section of the bus which was by then almost full .. DAN got on at the bus stop and proceeded to the same standing section of the bus .. he recognized me and I asked him if "he had stayed at Peter's place" he said "no," I said "did you get a flat up there" he said no to that as well .. that Peter's body had been discovered inside his Terrace Street flat was on the evening news the next day. Map.

According to pub scuttlebutt his neighbors knew Nilsen had been visiting and was present in the flat with him on the Tuesday night, they heard a quantity of thumping and banging and were aware Nilsen had left the flat alone on the Wednesday morning, and that there had been only silence since, it was they who notified the police who entered the flat and found the body.

Queensland has a long history of stymied police investigations they let him get away with it, the ppl in the district were up in arms when Nilson was not arrested!

Dennis Andrew Nilsen is not the only one I recognized off of a YT thumbnail, in Nimbin, New South Wales in about 2009 I purchased some marijuana from a fellow who introed himself as Israel Keyes, the bag I bought at cost had a stone in it to make up the weight, the day I met him he looked exactly as he does in the YT thumbnail, he is thought responsible for as many as eleven murders in the US.

And fits the bill for a double murder at an isolated farmhouse in Northern NSW at around the same time, when I contacted the Murwillumbah CIB in about 2014 the detective I spoke to had never heard of him or the double murder case .. Israel Keys committed suicide in prison December 2012, in Anchorage, Alaska. Link.

Comment

Former Texas Congressman Ron Paul and his wretched offspring US Senator Rand Paul deliberately entered the 911 conspiracy on the side of the Zionist perpetrators, which has well and truly rendered them liable to prosecution thence execution as capital traitors against the United States. The Pauls have wagered their lives that the Jews who perped 911 who carry out similar terrorist attacks world wide, and the massive cover up that exists at every level of the US social order will never be brought to trial.

They with the entire roll call at both houses of the US Congress, and all members of successive Presidential administrations, should be charged as capital traitors by way of the United States Justice Department. Via summons to appear in a duly constituted court convened under existing US Law, where after they will be put to death by order of the court if guilt is proven.

If they decry US Law as Texans and deploy weapons to prevent arrest, like Saddam Hussein’s kids did heroically following the illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003, there could be a similar bloody outcome. Jews at Mossad HQ in Tel Aviv Israel, made hundred$ of million$ wagering on airline “Put Options,” at stock markets in Frankfurt Germany and in Canada on the day of the attacks, Jews were hoppin' about in glee filming as the WTC Towers turned to dust.

Thousands of Jews never went to work at the WTC on the day, while warnings to stay away were distributed in New York synagogues the Friday before, via telephone messages, and from the Odigo Hebrew language messaging service. Millions of Jews with their political mates and every member of the Ziomedia lobby that supports the deception, should go down the same hole of arrest, trial and execution as the Pauls.

Comment

Boats on Planet Mars & Venus

Mars Boat at "Rocknest," PIA 16453. NASA Link.

Boat - Curiosity Mars Rover Sol 1284, March 17, 2016, Gigapan 185800.

As well as a boat this image by the Curiosity Mars Rover, Sol 995 May 25, 2015 has a mysterious leaning tower upper right center!

There appears to be a jumbled mass of boats in this Spirit Rover frame taken in 2009.

This craft from Curiosity Sol 782 returned Oct. 18, 2014, looks like a cable ferry. Gigapan 164598.

Looks like a couple more water craft on Curiosity Sol 1255.

Another one at Curiosity Sol 51.

Comment

Working...
                    X