No announcement yet.

Why I Reject Christianity Per Se and Especially the Jew BS That Goes With It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Reject Christianity Per Se and Especially the Jew BS That Goes With It

Sure Jesus was a well meaning individual who perceived the total degeneracy of the Jews and was brave enough to speak openly about it, for which as we know they had him nailed up hand and foot and left to die a friendless, homeless outcast .. then the bs started.

Read between the lines, he had Asperger's Syndrome which is when the planets are in unfortunate signs and or houses at the time of birth, his mother had been seduced by a Roman Legionnaire at about age 15 he being the product of that liaison, thus conceived out of wedlock he was an outcast in his own home.

For spiritual guidance I might read parts of the Koran once or twice per year, the parts of Christianity that gall the most are the John 3:16 crowd, the "Son of God" file and the "Blessed Mary Ever Virgin" line .. the Christian evangelists make me puke for failing to stand for 911 truth more particularly.

Like if they wanted to emulate Jesus in any way they would be hard down on the Jews who perpetrated the attacks, in the same way Jesus was hard down on the Jews of his day, for me and for Jesus antisemitism is and was a holy duty in the face of Jewish evil.
    Feedback - "Oy vey goyim only Jews have ever told lies, also astrology is real .. best you can do? Really?"

Sure it is, I will paraphrase Isaac Newton's response to those who pooh poohed his interest in the subject, “I have studied these things you have not.”

Another thing that bugs me about Christianity is its reliance on the Jewish Pantheon comprising as it does the long list of Jew heroes and prophets, I couldn't give an eff about any of that or any of them, and when I encounter parts in the Koran that go on about Jews and Jewish history I skip thru.

I am just as happy with the European Pantheon in its various forms and the way they attune with astrology, no less than the Egyptian, South American, Hindu and Chinese Pantheons most of which have actually conscripted Jesus in any case, as well I regularly consult the Oracle of the Tao called the I Ching.

I believe the entire universe considered as a whole generates its own intelligence and that is what God is, that in the face of it all the Pantheons become vanity, and just as Newton et al assure us that "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction," so is there an evil force that achieves form and substance in the Jewish penchant for human sacrifice - abortion no less - and worship of the "Golden Calf" or Moloch!
    Feedback - "How does Asperger's connect to planetary alignment?"

Asperger's Syndrome is when no one likes you it is all revealed in the Horoscope, thus if the ruler of the sign on the Ascendant at yr birth turns up in the signs of its detriment or fall which are inimical to its true nature, you will be treated as an unwelcome guest all yr life. Ppl just will not want to know you or be close to you at any time .. the Aspers are perfectly nice ppl but they can't make friends or "fit in" with mainstream society, now you know why. Essential Dignities in Astrology.
    Feedback - "You speak of rejecting Christianity per se, and then reference only the accidents of Christianity."

Jews seek to remove spiritual knowledge from Gentiles and keep it in the hands of the Jewish elite as a major part of their indoctrination program, they forced Christianity aka the Hebrew religion onto populations world wide that were quite happy with what they had, as part of their constant war on non Jewish culture.

In attrition against the Roman Pantheon they similarly foisted their claim to be "God's Chosen Ppl" - a concept I reject in its entirety - onto an unwilling populace, which brought with it "Scribes & Pharisees" who morphed into Popes, Bishops and Priests.

They never stopped there either, forced conversions to Christianity aka the Hebrew religion were ongoing for hundreds of yrs, culminating in the Inquisition where the Inquisitors a la Torquemada were themselves Jews, despite the Jews are attempting to turn it all around and claim they were the victims.

Look at the history of settlement during the colonial era, whole towns were planned and built all of which had Christian spires reaching into the sky, it all had to be financed .. read of the "Saints" who established chapels on even the most remote Hebridean Islands.

Consider the cost of quarrying the stone conveying it onto the Island. and having skilled dry stone builders erect it all .. the towns didn't last long what with war, weather and drought they were abandoned after only a few yrs in a lot of cases, then were stripped and torn down.

Ok the J's sold shares in lands they did not own, the ones who played the game who went there to lord it over the natives were sold out, the Boers in South Africa are a case in point .. Jews are the only ones interested in promulgating the Jewish religion.
    Feedback - "The martyrdom of early Christians was extensive under the rabid persecution of Rome .. Nero.

Yeah well my understanding is the Romans could not have cared less which religion or ethics were practiced in the foreign lands they governed, they were used to dealing with "outlanders" and as long as they paid their taxes and obeyed Roman Law everything was tiketty boo.

"The pharisees became Catholic priests" .. they did indeed, the root of the Jewish surname Kaplan is Chaplain as in Minister of the Christian religion.

Thus Jews had infiltrated the Roman political and social order, the same way they infiltrated Turkish politics before instigating the 1915 Armenian Genocide they blamed on Turks, like they infiltrated German politics before installing Adolf Hitler who was a Jew in any case, and carried out the Holocaust they blamed on Germans.

The same way they had infiltrated every aspect of the US political, news dissemination, military and law enforcement establishments before perpetrating the 911 attacks which they blamed on Moslems, and it was they who organized reprisals against Christians then went ahead and blamed Nero et al.
    Feedback - "You are still failing to properly separate Christianity and Judaism theologically and culturally historically.

Yeah well it sounds to me like you are confusing Jews with the "Synagogue of Satan."
    Feedback - "Christianity spread .. Rome adopted Christianity in 380 AD because Christianity had become a predominant belief system.

Roman society in the same era was by no means Christian per se .. carnage under the auspices of gladiatorial combat was the national sport, while in response to vast Jewish propaganda it had become very fashionable at least among the upper classes to be a Christian.

Which gave the Jewish religion a leg on into Italy at the same time, it was all manipulation .. as well you can be sure the Christians who fell foul of the persecution were the true believers put down by the SoSers, so it was only Jewish paper Christians who held high office within the Papal orthodoxy.

From which positions they fed bs like "John 3:16," the "Son of God" and "Virgin Birth" into Christian dogma where it resides unto this day, while the Inquisition was instigated to deal with any reluctance to accept their bs that might turn up from true believers.
    Feedback - "One can barely imagine this level of self-satisfied stupidity."

Easter is another of my pet hates .. Jesus was nailed up on the day of the Jewish Passover which occurs at the time of the first new moon after the vernal equinox, as well we know a total eclipse was underway as he died on the cross confirming the date / time .. yet Christian Easter which allegedly commemorates his demise is held at the time of the full moon.

Originally posted by Solomon Kane View Post
    Easter is another of my pet hates .. Jesus was nailed up on the day of the Jewish Passover which occurs at the time of the first new moon after the vernal equinox, as well we know a total eclipse was underway as he died on the cross confirming the date / time .. yet Christian Easter which allegedly commemorates his demise is held at the time of the full moon.
    That statement is actually in error on two fronts .. according to the Bible Jesus' death occurred at the time of the Jewish Passover celebration which is traditionally held on the first Full Moon following the vernal equinox, thus there could not have been a solar eclipse which can only occur at the New Moon underway, so we must seek after another explanation for the reports of "darkened skies" that were made at the time.

Comment

Working...
    X