No announcement yet.

Video - Red Lasers From Space Set California Alight, Humanity is Under Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video - Red Lasers From Space Set California Alight, Humanity is Under Attack

YouTube.

Humanity is under attack.

Video of What the Sky Looks Like in Stayton, Oregon Sept. 9, 2020.

For the sky to be red like that I wonder whether the "Infrared Lasers" if that is what they are that have been tracked from space right into the seat of the CA fires, have the whole region under wide beam laser "fanlight!"

Voat.

Voater Says, "this is what it looks like where I live right now .. yeah the skies have been an unnatural shade of yellow where I am - in Australia - on and off for months at least, Jane Tande says where she is in California the sky is white, she puts it down to the vast amount of aluminum in the air from sustained chemtrailing, we say the problem here has the same genesis.

Update.

Night 2 of DEW Weapons off CA Coast.

This track is from out to sea, it did not originate at ground level in any case so it must be from orbit or a high flying drone.

Sept. 10, 2020 San Francisco Wakes Up to "Apocalyptic", Orange Smoke Choked Skies.

I will maintain the colors are unnatural, that as well as starting fires "they" can decide what the sky will look like.

Comment

Working...
    X