Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripped Off .. Medical Marijuana @ BudsOasis :(

http://www.budsoasis.com/australia-only

Budsoasis/Australia says, "we have agents in Brisbane, we can deliver within 6 hours to 48 hours depending on the time of purchase, the delivery location and the weather conditions." I ordered and received the replies, "Delivery Method: Australia (2-24hrs dependx on City, Time & Weather)." "Please send a full clear picture of the receipt of payment as soon as the payment has been made."

I sent the dough thru MoneyGram and asked Budsoasis to "please let me know if everything is ok." Came the response", "Hello, we have seen the payment. We will get back to you with the details as soon as product is shipped." Since I ordered Monday afternoon Australian time, on Thursday sixty some hrs on with nothing to show I emailed "when can I expect delivery?" There has been no reply it sounds bad!

It sounds bad and it is bad .. nothing ever happened, I got nothing and their web page has since closed down, that is the power the substance has over you .. you will do anything and take any gamble to get it 'coz it is the only thing "fixes you up."
Working...
X